As more activists make claims about privacy issues, we see markets implementing a siege on information collection and storage. Measures will be taken to contain people of privacy protection, anonymity provision, pay for privacy deals.
Service providers will claim that the whole deal of tagging is only to provide a service for the individual, and for no evil motto. Monitoring may also become more invisible to the public eye, to provide increasingly personal experiences to people.
In this scenario what we need to ensure is the fact that we keep the markets in healthy competition, and free from intervention from a government authority, or an event such as a terrorist attack.
Ramblings on having privacy in public spaces
- The beginings
- Bentham Vs Foucault and then Schneir
- Privately Public or Publicly Private
- What data about you does to you
- Looking at alternate futures
- Explaining the futures and the privacy implication...
- Yeah ok..but why is privacy so important?
- How corporates can affect privacy
- How Wikipedia will affect our privacy
- How blogs will affect our privacy
- How people like Osama affect privacy
- How energy shortage affects privacy
- How global warming affects privacy
- The future of RFID
- Treatments for Surveillophobia ?
- Looking into Alternative Genres
- Will personal satellites solve the issue?
- Where the user has some control
- A Rebellious Approach
- ▼ September (20)